Cat
Cat asked:

Is this book appropriate for 12-15 year olds? Do you have any recommendations? I am making a list for my niece.

To answer questions about Control, please sign up.
Amy It focuses more on the romance than other YA books and describes some frightening genetically altered kids so I wouldn't recommend it for the 12 year old. If you are looking for Hunger Games or Divergent type books, I would recommend these series - Monument 14, Altered, The Program, Article 5, Taken, Skylark and The Testing.
Eleanor Jones Its great for mature 13 year old and above, I read it as a 14 year old and I liked it however I also defiantly wouldn't recommend it for a 12 year old or anyone just starting middle school. Amy's right THE TESTING SERIES IS AMAZING for a 12 year old and everyone else to!!!
Image for Control
by Lydia Kang (Goodreads Author)