Pamela Suki
Pamela Suki asked:

I also do not have a question but a comment. This book is so lame, rather trashy and just down right pitiful. I would have to question anyone who said it had merit or that they liked it. No style or real intrigue... just tackiness. I made myself stay with it, thinking it would begin to redeem itself but NO, it did not. Did Eliz. Adler really write this? One of the worst books I have read in a very long time...

To answer questions about One Way or Another, please sign up.
Leslie
Tracy Tomic I just finished this book and agree with you 100%...not even sure why I finished it! Thought it would get better??
Ken I also agree. I have read books that I found were not for me and thought that they could appeal to someone else. But this one! I don't understand how it ever got published.Can't see why anyone would read it. Save your time
Image for One Way or Another