Is this a real book? I read the description on Common Sense Media, and I was laughing out loud. Honestly, it sounds RIDICULOUS. Any good? Worth the time?

To answer questions about The Hunchback Assignments, please sign up.
Wendy A bit unusual, but I honestly really enjoyed it. As L45 said, it is definitely great for steampunk fans.
Lady I thought it was really good. Sure, the premise sounds a little weird, but it's honestly well-written and it's got great characterization. It's well worth the time if you like steampunk.
Jamie Its like a mild steam-punk. Don't read it expecting ground-breaking literature, but it's enjoyable and is worth a read. It's also not too long so if it's not your thing you haven't wasted too much time on it. I enjoyed it.
Image for The Hunchback Assignments
by Arthur Slade (Goodreads Author)