Jerry Rose
Jerry Rose asked:

Is this a "clean" book? I recognize we all have different tastes and I'm fine with that and not trying to "judge" anyone. But for me, I prefer to avoid reading: - large amounts of foul language - graphic violence - sex scenes or strong sexual innuendo. For reference, Brandon Sanderson's books are at about the right level for me in terms of "cleanliness". I'd really appreciate anyone giving me a quick rating. Thanks!

To answer questions about Peter and the Starcatchers, please sign up.
Amariah Dixon Oh yes! It is very clean. I'd even recommend it for children 11 and up. Maybe even 10, depending on maturity reading level. The only violence is when someone is stabbed and the only think described is when it mentions blood coming out, but it's not even that bad, since they are healed almost immediately after.
I completely understand what you mean because I'm the same way. This book is perfectly fine, cleanliness-wise!
Image for Peter and the Starcatchers