Sonata Laygo
Sonata Laygo asked:

It's amazing!! And I was heartbroken when I finished the trilogy, I want more of Penryn and Raffe! Please recommend other books that have the same feel please please?

To answer questions about Angelfall, please sign up.
Bea Me too I love the Aneglfall series! After I the Angelfall trilogy I read The Rephaim series by Paula Weston, it is about angels and daemons and stuff like that, it was pretty amazing too if you ask me, after that I read The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Almentrout witch also has daemons and other amazing creatures in it, and then ofc. the Sahtter me series by Tahereh Mafi, this series is a bit different there are no daemons or anything like that but there is these cool superpowers the humans have and it's totally worth to read! Hope you have any help of this ;)
Image for Angelfall
by Susan Ee (Goodreads Author)