Smith
Smith asked:

Is this book appropriate for 4th grade?

To answer questions about Drama, please sign up.
Tallulah Gonsky thank you! @BABY CAKES i am glad that somebody else feels like there is nothing wrong with homosexuality.
Amelia Absolutely. It's very similar to Raina Telgemeier's other books, which are for a similar age range. The characters are in middle school, but there is nothing explicit. They do discuss romantic relationships, and Callie(the MC) gets kissed a few times, but it's nothing major.
BABY CAKES I would say yes because homosexuality is, in my opinion, ok and there is nothing wrong with it. If you can name 5 valid reasons why I am wrong prove me wrong
2023filil71moundsviewschools.Org Yes... But it only has some homosexuality but its life you know so i would say yes
Image for Drama
by Raina Telgemeier (Goodreads Author)