Olivia Newton
Olivia Newton asked:

The english title of this detective story is called Salvation of a Saint. Where is the religious aspect of the story (i.e. saint?)

To answer questions about Salvation of a Saint, please sign up.
Ruri well in Spanish the title is "Salvación de una santa" the meaning of santa as Ayane on the other hand Ayane wasn´t a religious person but I don´t consider her as good as a saint, the characters and the plot seemed too forced to me, firstly for the fact that Ayane had never considered the idea of revenging her friend's death neither felt guilty enough for stealing her friend's boyfriend. The reasons of killing Yoshitaka sound too banal, she never felt "women's pride" and later became friends with her husband's lover, and what's worse, to me is unlogical to be polite with a friend who had betrayed me!
I felt a bit disappointed, probably I was waiting for something more tricky, hope other titles change the idea that this book has planted in my head xD
Jun
Cris N. There's no religious aspect to the story whatsoever. It's just using the term "saint" in a figurative sense, although it's unclear whether the "saint" referred to is Ayane or her husband. The title isn't important to understanding the story, though.
Image for Salvation of a Saint