J. Grace
J. Grace asked:

Hello, I recently read the 11th Hour trilogy and enjoyed them. I noticed on your website that the follow up book Chasing Time was due to come out in the summer of 2015. I could not find it on Amazon and was wondering if, in fact, it has yet to come out and when it is slated to come out? I look forward to reading any follow up books! Thank you!

Kathryn Dionne Hi Jessica,
Thank you for your question and for taking the time to read The Eleventh Hour trilogy. I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

Chasing Time is not complete. It is taking much longer to do the research than I had anticipated. And I want to make sure it is written correctly before I publish it. I hope to have it out in Spring 2016. I will let you know when it's finished.

Thank you again,

Kathryn Dionne
Image for The Eleventh Hour
by Kathryn Dionne (Goodreads Author)