Ann J
Ann J asked:

Hi! I am belatedly reading the Outlander series and I am hooked! My question is about Brianna's dream journal. She makes an observation at some point about dreams being things that have happened, but what are the other things we dream about, things that are yet to come in the future??? Can anyone tell me what page her observation is on or quote what she says exactly?

To answer questions about The Fiery Cross, please sign up.
Moegir198 This?
What I wonder is, these dreams I have about then—they seem so vivid and detailed; more than the dreams I have about now. Why do I see things that don’t exist anywhere except inside my brain? What I wonder about the dreams is—all the new inventions people think up—how many of those things are made by people like me—like us? How many “inventions” are really memories, of the things we once knew? And—how many of us are there?
Image for The Fiery Cross
by Diana Gabaldon (Goodreads Author)