Goodreads asked Senayda Pierre:

Senayda Pierre I deal with writer's block in several ways. Sometimes I have to walk away from the story for a few days and come back to it with a fresh perspective. Re-reading the section I'm stuck on after some time away helps to look at it and regain perspective.
The other thing that helps me write is MUSIC!! I can keep the same song on repeat for an hour just to keep the words flowing. And no, it's not necessarily the songs I've incorporated into the stories or that particular scene. Reading and music have always been my passions and lifelines. It only makes sense to incorporate them!
Lastly, I have my coveted beta readers that help provide me with valuable feedback and inspiration. Sometimes I just need someone to ask me why or what about a part that lacks depth to help inspire better writing.
Senayda Pierre
52 followers