Primrose
Primrose asked Dee Palmer:

I usually stray away from spin-offs but will there be a feature about any of the other characters? Mainly Ethan, the way you introduce his character and describe him in the book really excited me to learn more about him and what makes him tick. Can we look forward to a book about Ethan?

Dee Palmer Hi Primrose, thank you for your lovely review by the way...its really important for a new author and I'm so very grateful :) and funny you should mention that, I have just sent Ethan's Fall off the my beta readers...hoping for an end of November release...Its a full length stand alone. If you sign up to my webpage you will get notification and there is a bonus Daniel POV chapter too...no pressure and I don't spam or anything like that...just letting you know :) heres the link http://eepurl.com/biZ6g1 xdee