Emily
Emily asked Marie Harte:

Hi let me just say I love all of your books and just wanted to know if any or all of your books would be turned in to Audio i would love to see the PowerUp! DAWN ENDEAVOR CIRCE'S RECRUITS The McCauley Brothers turned in to Audio I love these books and cant wait for more?

Marie Harte Thanks, Emily! When it comes to audio, that's completely up to my publishers and reader input. I have a feeling PowerUp! and Dawn Endeavor won't go into audio unless a miracle occurs. LOL But the McCauleys are a recent release, and perhaps if sales increase, Sourcebooks might put the books in audio? I really have no idea, and my best piece of advice is for you, a reader, to express interest to the publisher. Maybe if they saw more readers interested in audio, that might push them to release the titles in that format.

Oh, and if you liked Dawn Endeavor, or Circs in general, Circe's Recruits: Gideon is a brand new release. I also have more books related to the McCauleys coming out in June of 2016 and beyond. Body Shop Bad Boys and The Donnigans are two series with connections to The McCauleys. :)