Maritza
Maritza asked Annelie Wendeberg:

when can we expect the next book in the Anna Kronberg series? Does Sherlock follow her? Is Moriarty really alive? Do his henchmen catch up to her in America? I'm dying to know! lol thank you!

Annelie Wendeberg Hi Maritza,
thank you for the questions! Doyle wrote that Moran will be caught by Holmes in London, and I won't mess with that. Moriarty is dead as a doornail, as far as I know.
I'm not sure if Holmes would follow Anna to America. Holmes is not a guy who would travel across the Atlantic to see a women, so I guess that's out of the question. When the next book will be published...I'm not sure, either. Anna and her daughter keep niggling at the back of my head, but so far, there's no plot and no murder victim.
Well, maybe one or two :)