Denise Whited
Denise Whited asked N.M. Silber:

I absolutely love your Lawyers in Love series. My family looks at me like I'm crazy because I'm laughing so hard while reading your books. I was just wondering if you were ever going to print your novellas in the series in paperback? I have the series on Kindle as well as the paperbacks. I want to make sure they are always available when I need a good laugh and feel good.

N.M. Silber I'm so sorry that I haven't been here in forever!!!! You want me to make Legally Wed into paperback form? I can do that! Winning Appeal is already in paperback. I suppose that I could put my short stories together into one paperback. Let me look into it! And I love you for saying that! Thank you so much!!!