Goodreads asked Gary Neal Hansen:

What are you currently working on?

Gary Neal Hansen I have a couple bigger projects cooking, but I'm in the early stages of writing a new little ebook, designed to be distributed through my blog.

My aim is to help readers build a positive working relationship with the Bible -- a key step in becoming fluent in basic Christianity. Every Christian needs that for confident and effective discipleship.

Here's a basic picture of where I'm going:
1. The book assumes zero current Bible knowledge.
2. It aims toward lifelong spiritual engagement (i.e. not just academic study or transfer of "Bible basics" facts.)
2. It will draw on great role-models from the Christian past -- because that is what I do.

(I'm also currently running a title brainstorm on Facebook and on my blog. I'd love your help! If I pick your suggestion you'll get a free copy, though that is a bit down the line...)