Duncan Campbell
Duncan Campbell asked Eisah:

Eisah thank u for your review of Foehammer months ago. It was well-observed. U pointed out some points that I have since changed - so thanks! I found the 'taught' 'taut'. I also changed the strange dialogue (good spot!). It 'd be great if u could cut these comments from the review on GR and Amazon as they are now out of date. If you'd like to be proofreader I'd be happy to pay u as u have great eyes thanks duncan?

Eisah I'm glad it helped. Unfortunately, I wouldn't update a reviews actual content without re-reading first to see what is in the new book now, and I just don't have time to re-read with over 200 books on the to-do list and more constantly incoming. Not to mention having my own books and translations to do.

What I can do is add a note that you've told me you've updated it.