A Goodreads user asked Angel M.B. Chadwick:

Hello Angel. How do you market your books? Which marketing device do you find the most effective? Which one's the least? Also when you write, do you proofread after a chapter or proofread once the first draft of the manuscript is finished?

Angel M.B. Chadwick Hello, Melvin. Good question. I market on Twitter, Facebook and Wattpad. But, those have become iffy as far as sells. I also market locally by selling by books within the community.

But, haven't had guarantee of reviews though from the local sells. I've had more reviews than sells, mostly by giving several pdf copies of my book for reviews, which has worked out mostly for the review part but, not quite so much in the selling part. But, mainly I build a consistent rapport with other, authors, bloggers and readers, even beta readers at least one beta reader in particular (who's been wonderful in helping me with my upcoming novel). I have done many interviews with bloggers which gets publicity for my book.

I have created a sizable following on Twitter, Facebook and Wattpad. Building those connections, those networking skills have paid off in a way that I will at least be able to continue publicity and reviews with my other books coming up. Also I am very active on Goodreads, in discussion forums and also build publicity for my current and upcoming books, which has me booked up with interviews already for the future as well as offers for reviews of my upcoming books.

I've also been a writer for 25 years now so it helps to know what to do and what not to do in this business to get ahead and also to have a very thick skin and a lot patience and diligence. being industrious helps me a lot.

I also promote other indie authors, particularly young authors as well as seasoned ones free of charge of course and I review other authors books on a regular basis. To answer your question about proofreading, I actually do both. I try to be very meticulous, since I'm very OCD about it to the point of being a perfectionist. But, no one's perfect right. Hope this helps you in your writing journey!