T. Rosado
T. Rosado asked Sabrina Quinn:

Hello Sabrina: I wasn't sure how to message you privately, but I was a winner of your book; Forever, For Always; in the First Reads giveaway on 7/15/15. I haven't yet received the book and I was curious if it had been lost in the mail or just not sent as of yet? I'm am very sorry to bug you about this, but thank you for the giveaway. Terrill

Sabrina Quinn Oh my gosh! Yes, you should have received it by now. I mailed it out a few weeks ago. I will send another signed copy out Monday morning. You are not bugging me at all. Thank you for letting me know that it never came. I'm so sorry the first one was apparently lost in the mail. I feel terrible. Maybe you will end up with two copies in the end. ;)