Michael
Michael asked James A. Hunter:

Really enjoyed the first two Yancy Lazarus books! Thank you for the stories and a new corner of imagination to explore. How many books do you think the series will take to tell the story? Just trying to figure out if the wait is going to kill me over a couple years or a decade. ;) -M

James A. Hunter Sorry it took so long to respond—I must admit, I'm not the most frequent goodreads user. I have seven full-length novels planned for the series, plus a total of three novellas (the Flashback series, which tell about important events that happened before the current story). Wendigo Rising (Episode 3) should release end of October/beginning of November of this year, with another novella before year’s end. I’m hoping to publish the rest of the series in 2016, though that might be a little optimistic. Before releasing Episode 4, I am planning on writing a spin off pilot episode, which will feature Sir Gal from Cold Hearted and Yancy … well, sort of. Thanks again for reading!