Jessica Acosta
Jessica Acosta asked Christina Lauren:

Hi Ladies! I LOVE your books. Beautiful Bastard was the first book I bought when I bought my Kindle and I fell in love with your book and characters ever since! You probably received this questions already, but are you planning to write another book in the Beautiful series? Along the lines of the characters being married, having kids so on and so forth. I do hope you do!

Christina Lauren Thanks, Jessica! That's such an honor! There are two more books in the Beautiful series planned to date: Beautiful Beloved (novella), and Beautiful Secret (full-length novel). Beloved will focus on Sara and Max, and Secret is about Niall, Max's brother. The other characters are all there so yes, you'll learn about what's happening with all of them.