Carrie
Carrie asked Maggie Walsh:

Hi Maggie, I just started reading The Angel Pack and can't stop reading them they are great! I was wondering with Beyond the Angel Pack what is the reading order to make sure you don't veer off the timeline of the stories?

Maggie Walsh Hi Carrie, I am so happy you are enjoying my Angel Pack. The Angel Pack Series and Beyond the Angel Pack are sister series, with an intertwining ARC, I'm sorry if this caused any confusion for you. The reading order is Betrayal, Secrets, Truth, Trust, Dante's Mates, Underneath, Viktor's Familiar, United, When World's Collide, and the upcoming release Envy. I hope this helped you. If you ever want to know the order or what is coming next you can always check out my website at www.maggiewalshauthor.weebly.com
Thanks again Carrie and I hope you continue to enjoy my Angel men.
Love Maggie