KatS
KatS asked Victoria Paige:

In 2 books, couples separate & have sex with OP. Assuming that happens here. Asking u stop having separations & stop sex with OP. For me, it detracts from the romance if they are able to move on & have sex with OP. Also, here, how can the hero be jealous & possessive if he keeps letting her go knowing that she is having sex with OM. Prior heroes would never accept that given how jealous and possessive they are?

Victoria Paige Hi Kat Kat,

The theme of the Always series is second-chance romance, so unfortunately the separation is part of the plot. However, I make sure the separation is not caused by petty misunderstanding ... sometimes it's even about protecting the country. In some cases the timing is not right and both protagonists need to grow into their character's full potential. I'm working on a new series, and this one should be more in line with what you may want to read. Thanks for your feedback!