Willie O
Willie O asked Inis L. Fal:

We can hardly wait to read your book. We heard about it at our daughter Kaia's wedding last weekend. Your great aunt Dorothy Schutte was handing out bookmarks during the reception to practically everyone she came into contact with. I am your Mom's cousin Willie. She was the sprinter-I was the long distance man. Some of my greatest inspirations are on the move during a long run.. Do you run too?

Inis L. Fal Hi cousin Willie twice removed!
My mom has mentioned some pretty great memories about when she visited the farm back in the day...something about a certain cousin slipping in chicken manure before going to church?!! (and in his church clothes!) Anyway, it is a mighty great pleasure to "meet" you! Congratulations on your daughter's wedding, and I'm so pleased that my book "struck your fancy!"

I'm working on writing book number two...but you might have to wait a little while! I'm just wrapping up chapter three, in-between shepherding sheep, goats, cows, chickens, ducks, etc. (In answer to your question, I don't do a whole lot of running...more like CHASING! It keeps me plenty fit! Believe me!)
Thanks so much for being the first person to post a question to me here on goodreads! I was thrilled! And please tell great aunt Dorothy she's the best, and I really appreciate her handing out all those bookmarks! God bless 'er!
Take care, and my best to your family!
Sincerely,
Inis L. Fal!!!!