Carmen
Carmen asked Samantha Britt:

Author Samantha Britt, I would like to ask are you planning publishing Will of Fate in Paperback edition and have a giveaway? :)

Samantha Britt Thanks for the question Carmen!

I'm going to be completely honest with you, I have not even thought of publishing a paperback edition of Will of Fate. Not intentionally, I've just been so busy/excited to continue working on the sequel after publishing the ebook that little else has worked its way into my conscious thought... lol!

I'm very thankful for your question because it has brought that potential tool to my attention! I love all the giveaways I see on Goodreads and think they are awesome ways to get one's work out to more readers!

So I guess the short answer is: I was not planning on it, but now am definitely considering publishing Will of Fate in paperback and having a giveaway. :)