James Hockey
James Hockey asked Carla René:

Carla, greetings, I have a technical question which as Moderator you may be able to answer. I have three historical fiction books on Goodreads, all completed parts of a planned series of five. In the compartment for series there are two of them, the Triton and the Halig Rood. I would like to add the latest, Edith Fair as a Swan but I can't make it happen.What procedure should I follow please? Thank you, James

Carla René Hi, James,

Forgive me for just now seeing this! I don't think their notifications for this feature are working.

Since you're a Goodreads author, you must then join the Librarians Group. Once you're a member, you must then request that those moderators either separate or combine certain editions of your books. It's a gigantic pain in the butt, I know, but sadly, since I've joined in 2011, it's the only way you can get this task accomplished.

Cheers.