Antonette Pierce
Antonette Pierce asked Whitney Dineen:

Just completed The Reinvention of Mimi Finnegan, and absolutely loved it!! Was this a one time book, or are there more books possibly on the horizon? One other thing I want to advise. In the book when Richard says he is going to whisper the Declaration of Independence and starts with We The People....that is actually the Preamble to the Constitution...but I loved that whole scene. ;)

Whitney Dineen Ah, Antonette, SO you glad you loved Mimi! This book is part of a trilogy. Book 2 is Richard's story, even though Mimi will be around. Book 3 is Mimi in motherhood. Thanks for the heads up on the Preamble. You would think after all those years of School House Rock I would have gotten it right! xoxo