Kala Hyder
Kala Hyder asked Kristen Ashley:

First, let me say I am a HUGE fan! I love the way characters for differnent series show up from time to time. It feels like I get a little visit with old friends. Is there a book about Viv and Rhashan from Knight? I would LOVE to read their story. Thanks!

Kristen Ashley Hey there, Kala,

So dig it that you enjoy my books and why..."old friends", love that! :-)

Now, Rhash and Viv, actually, they aren't on my radar, babe. Every time I revisit KNIGHT, I think..."Hmm...maybe a novella?" about them because I love them too. It's just that I feel, weirdly, that their story was mostly told within Knight and Anya's story. Does that make sense?

Now, if you've read my responses to some of these questions, I'm a big fan of never say never. I don't ever know what's going to strike my fancy.

But right now, with the stories percolating in my head, sorry to say, honey, they aren't one of them.

But love you want more because I think Rhash and Viv are the bomb!

xx
Kristen Ashley