Ellen
Ellen asked Ellen Urbani:

Will you meet with BOOK CLUBS?

Ellen Urbani Absolutely! In fact, I currently am seeking BOOK CLUBS to participate in my 60 IN '16 CHALLENGE:

My goal is to have 60 book clubs pick LANDFALL—at least one in each of the 50 states—before the end of 2016. You don’t necessarily need to read the book in 2016, you just need choose it as an upcoming selection before we flip the calendar page into 2017.

Every book club who signs up before the stroke of midnight on December 31, 2016, will receive:

•Author participation in your book club when you discuss LANDFALL, either in person (within 20 miles of Portland, Oregon) or via Skype, depending on author availability.
•A copy of the never-before-seen PROLOGUE to LANDFALL that is missing from the books available to the mass market!
• Invitations to LANDFALL events in your region.
•Autographed labels sent to each member of your book club to affix to the title page of LANDFALL.

Let me know to count you in by sending me an email at ellen@ellenurbani.com and together we’ll help LANDFALL make landfall in your hometown!