Madelyn
Madelyn asked Jackie Castle:

I noticed in one of your articles that you are starting a new series. Are your last 2 books for the white road chronicles under editing waiting to be published, or are you taking a break for another series? I'm very anxious for them to come out, you have done a wonderful job creating this storyline.

Jackie Castle I am starting a couple of new series that I'm working on between writing the next WRC book. I'm hoping book 5 of WRC will be out early next year (I'm aiming for late January or early February.)
In the meantime, I've just released a book for younger readers called The Sentinel Archives, and I've published a contemporary romance in a Christmas Collection called Warm Mulled Kisses which is now also on Amazon. Thanks for your question.