Goodreads asked Robert E Kreig:

What are you currently working on?

Robert E Kreig I'm currently working on a fantasy story, set in the same world as The Woodmyst Chronicles, but on another continent. There were references made to a place called Dendadia throughout the Woodmyst books and I wanted to visit this place as soon as I wrote the name down.
I started to piece together a new world with lore, history and culture I believed was worth visiting. Slowly, the history and culture gained weight and the lore maintained a certain mystery I think will unravel as the story unfolds.
I'm pretty early in the piece, but it's coming along rather nicely for a first draft. I'd like to give a rough indication as to when it will be done, but life is getting in the way at the moment (COVID-19's working from home regulations, etc) so I shan't divulge schedules and promises I may not be able keep.