Michael Ampersant
Michael Ampersant asked Anne Tenino:

Hi Anne: Lust Spiel, an new webzine I co-run, is looking for material it could re-print, a short story, for instance, gay, erotic, snarky, and so on. There would be all the links, of course to you and your sites. Here's the link to Lust Spiel: http://lusstspiel.blogspot.ch/ please let me know?...cheers, Michael

Anne Tenino Hi Michael—

I do have a couple of freebies out there that you're welcome to print, although I keep meaning to reedit . . . which I'll never get to. This is the link to the page where you can download PDFs of both "Whitetail Rock" and "The Fix." If you're looking for new material, I just don't have time. I'd love to put another freebie out there, but chances are if I do it won't be high-octane sex (which I'm assuming you're looking for, based on the name of the webzine.)

It might be best if you emailed me, anne @ annetenino.com