Jamie Laurice
Jamie Laurice asked Romina Russell:

Would you consider writing a prequel series to this one? Like the story of how the Zodiac was formed and how Ochus was banished? Or even a sequel? :D Would love anything that has to do with the Zodiac world!

Romina Russell Hi Jamie! <3

I think a prequel is an awesome idea, and I'd love to write one! In case you haven't seen it yet, the website (www.zodiacbooks.com) has some background on the ZODIAC galaxy, including extra details about The Thirteenth Guardian... ;)

With 34 inhabited planets, the Z universe contains countless stories, and I hope to tell as many of them as possible. For now, though, there's far more to read in Rho's adventure when the sequel, Wandering Star, comes out this December!

Thanks for reaching out!
xoxoxo
Romina of House Virgo