Abby
Abby asked Tiffany Snow:

I am a huge fan of yours and have read KTS, IHS and Power Play (can't wait for the next one!). My question is why do you write about love triangles as opposed to a conventional coupled romance?

Tiffany Snow Hi Abby! Thanks for the question. I did write a conventional couple in BLANK SLATE, and I'd say the Ivy Series is also about a conventional couple, but I must confess that love triangles are near and dear to my heart. I have no deep reason for writing them other than I love to explore the complexity they introduce, especially because I can delve into the men's relationship as well. I write what I love to read and love triangles, especially in series, are my favorite. I think they present a lot of real world problems because rarely is love as cut and dried as Boy meets Girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after. I hope that answers your question, and thank you for faithfully reading my work! I greatly appreciate it!