Sandy Knox
Sandy Knox asked Michelle Woods:

Dear Michelle, I just sent you a question about more books on the Blue Bandits MC. I then noticed their are but I can't get them on Barnes and Noble and thats my only source for my Nook. Can you PLEASE HELP?

Michelle Woods So, sorry I didn't see this until today!! There are more Blue Bandits coming but they aren't out yet. Animal Passions should be coming out in the next few days possibly by the end of the week. I will be posting it to Barnes and Noble and Amazon on the same day so it shouldn't be too long till it's ready to be read and I hope I don't disappoint everyone who has been dying to read it LOL. Such anxiety over this one because every one loved loved Reaper's book...

Also the next book will be Melted Iron where Iron discovers that the lover he thought he had lost forever was still alive...it won't be out till close to christmas. I need to take a little break for my sanity and will be writing slower than usual instead of every day only when the mood strikes me. Thanks for letting me know that you loved my books always makes my day to here it ;-)

PS if you want I you can go to my web page and add your email for new releases by me that way you won't miss any LOL.
Here's a link: https://sites.google.com/site/romance...

Happy Reading!!