Goodreads asked Reggi Allder:

Reggi Allder I’m a pantser. I tried to plot when I first started writing and I had my first bout of writer’s block. Making lists and outlines and plotting every scene is a great idea, but it just didn’t work for me. I was lucky to find that out early. I stopped plotting and the writer’s block disappeared. Now I let ideas percolate. Feelings and plot twists come to me as I write. I do have a general idea of where to story will end up. Often I know the end of the book before I have a beginning. I don’t work backward. But when I begin the first chapter, even though I don’t have all the characters and the plot turns, I know how the book will end.

Now if I have a short bout of writer’s block I’ll go for a walk, it seems to free my mind. Or I’ll write in another genre for a while. That helps too.