Barbara
Barbara asked Red Phoenix:

Is Brie Masters Love the same book as Submissive In Love, and will this be offered in print as well as an e-book? (I have Brie Learns The Art of Submission and ordered Brie Embraces The Heart of Submission in print and wanted to keep the series together). Thank you.

Red Phoenix Yes, Brie Masters Love in Submission is the novel version of the serial Submissive in Love. This book is HUGE. LOL (#3 of the Brie novels)

I am currently revising after having an editor look her over as a compiled piece to make sure everything flows beautifully and catch little mistakes that were missed.

She sill be out in paperback and I just LOVE the cover which will be revealed soon on the pre-order (available on all major online sites).

She comes out Sept 21st! Thanks for asking, Barbara <3 ~Red