Goodreads asked Margot E. Finke:

Margot E. Finke Quite a while ago. I wrote the first draft, and then let it sit for ages--other projects grabbed my attention. Later, I took another look. I guess by then it became the right MS at the right time for me. I am so pleased with the finished book, and I await the arrival of my CreateSpace Proof--the Kindle version of "Daisy and Bartholomew Q," is already available. This is my first fantasy adventure: lots of humor + wild and wonderful characters. It encourages kids to read, as well as strengthen their vocabulary--why else would it be populated with Oogledorks, Dynoroars, Evil Crow, and talking trees.

PS: many of my 15 books are through a traditional publisher. With my last three, I felt it was time to fly solo, via CreateSpace.