Kimberly Erwin
Kimberly Erwin asked Virginia Lynn Moylan:

I met a yet unpublished author between 2006-2011 at a teacher's workshop in Miami--she shared how she took a sabbatical once in the many years it took to write a book on Hurston while teaching. We were supposed to 'keep in touch' promising to read each other's work--mine on race & ethnicity). Would this be YOU?! (I would love to reacquaint myself with this person.

Virginia Lynn Moylan Hi Kim, It sure sounds like me. I have been to workshops in Miami, and I did take a sabbatical to research and write some of this book. So it could have been me. I teach AP Literature at Seminole Ridge High School in Palm Beach County. My email address is moylanv@bellsouth.net. Please get in touch; perhaps we could meet for lunch somewhere in between!