Allie Bullock
Allie Bullock asked Elizabeth S. Tyree:

How do you manage time?

Elizabeth S. Tyree I would love to say that I have it all organized and scheduled out to the millisecond. But I don't want to lie to you! In all honesty, I tend to be a bit scattered. A 'typical' day for me goes a bit like this:

Get up, chase the toddler, haul the old cranky dog out from under the bed. Make everyone play. Breakfast...try to write, check social media and email, gather thoughts and decide what needs my attention today.
Don't get started on anything because the toddler finished breakfast and is yelling and chasing the dog. Sort them out. Play.
Carry notebooks to sandbox/playroom/couch and write while watching toddler make mess. Stop to play, then clean mess.
Lunch
Rest time
While she's sleeping hustle to work on today's longer than it should be to-do list.
Snuggle and read when she wakes up. (she likes mommy to read new work to her)
play, supper, play, clean, carry notebooks everywhere.
Bedtime fights.
after kid is asleep, I still work 2-4 hours to research, write, type up, etc. and typically go to bed after midnight.

So the short answer here is...poorly!