Goodreads asked Nozzer Pardiwala:

Nozzer Pardiwala Having lived in a beautiful nature kissed place all my childhood... I yearned for being reliving it... as i grew i witnessed my heavenly abode transforming into a concrete jungle.

When I finished my first self- published book, and was toying with the idea of a new book, I took to fancy with my imagination and created this whole new world of the Five-Some. A world probably I so much myself wanted to create for my family and me; but didn’t have the courage to do so.
I started writing.
Midway through it, while doing a lot of research about home-schooling I shared this concept with my wife.
Then the two stories merged… the story of our reality and the one of my fancy.
“Why couldn’t we Home school our kids?” She asked me.
If Seista and Natalia could, then why couldn’t we? I asked myself.
Till then, I was selfishly soaked in the fancy of my imaginative world thinking and researching only as a writer. The parent took over from there. Reality merged imagination and imagination became reality. We decided to Home-school our kids.
While the imaginative journey of the Five-some, has found its culmination …our journey continues.

But yet, Lovedale isn’t only about Home Schooling. It’s a story of life, love, compassion, humanity, spirituality and more so importantly the nature; home-schooling being the backdrop.
It’s a story of not just the trials and turbulence of making strange decisions in life but also about the excitement, the thrill and the adventure of doing something so vaguely different.