Rick Bava
Rick Bava asked Iva-Marie Palmer:

Iva-Marie...You do so well with readers in the dialogue---How do you handle the question of --what are you working on next ? For you want readers to pay attention to the book you have out now... From Rick Bava--Author of--"In Search of the Baby Boomer Generation"

Iva-Marie Palmer Hi Rick, thank you. I always hope the dialogue succeeds in sounding authentic but somehow just better than real. I have two books in progress -- both the first in a series, one a middle-grade for Harper Collins and one a young adult for Macmillan -- both nearly complete now but not out until late 2016/early 2017 -- crazy! Then starting book 2 of both.

(Plus a few other things I'm tinkering with...)

Good luck with your book, too! Sounds like a lot of research went into it! Congrats!