Danny  Phillips
Danny Phillips asked S.L. Walker:

So excited to see feed on your twitter that you have new material to put out!! Can you tell us what GRYNELI is about or what the next novel is about? Are you going to follow up The Accidental Killer Series or do a prequel?

S.L. Walker I would really love to just blurt out what "Gryneli" is about but if I did, well it's a short story, so it would leave nothing to read.
This isn't the first time I've been asked since I announced the story would be featured in "Femme Fatal" a short story collection to be released in October 2015... because the title itself isn't something that is telling of the subject matter at all and that's what I want. It's a mystery everyone will have to uncover.
My next novel is really about a series of events that will eventually lead to everyone knowing how the main character in "Gryneli" came to be. I'm working hard on it and am really excited about it.
I have no plans on extending the series of "The Accidental Killer" but do know that if I were to do that how I could -- so it's not something I haven't thought about but really would like to retire those characters.
S.L. Walker
25 followers