Xiaver Tovar
Xiaver Tovar asked Stylo Fantome:

Heeey, Stylo!! I loveeeeeeed The Kane Trilogy!! And I miss Jameson SO MUCH! hahahhaha. I was wondering if you plan on writing another book featuring the caracthers of the trilogy? I would loveee that! I don't know, I'm dying to see Jameson as a dad. Have you thought about that? Kisses from Venezuela

Stylo Fantome hahaha I'm not sure I could picture Jameson as a dad - and Tate as a mom, even less so. Unfortunately, I don't have any plans to write more about them, at least not at this point in time. Never say never, of course, but I think for me, their story is done.

I'm so glad you enjoyed them, though. Jameson holds a very special place in my heart and I'm always happy to find other people who loved him, too.