Deborah
Deborah asked Scott Hawkins:

I'm tickled peach (ha, ha) that you live in Atlanta, too. Will you be doing any local book signings or other appearances? Also, I would really, really love to be a beta reader for your next book. Do you have a list, or does your publisher handle that; if the latter, how would I go about contacting the appropriate person?

Scott Hawkins > "tickled peach"

I see what you did there.

As far as signings, you just missed one two Wednesdays ago at the Decatur library. Which does you no good at all, of course.

There's nothing scheduled at the moment, but I heard through the grapevine that that little bookstore in downtown Woodstock is interested in doing a signing. I've got it on my list to swing by and talk to them, so hopefully something soon?

I'll complete my transformation into cheezy marketing machine by saying that "I usually post announcements on my Facebook page."