Ellen
Ellen asked Ceri Grenelle:

First I want to say I throughly enjoyed reading TO Mate an Assassin. My question is when will the next book be out, and how many books do you have plan for this series?

Ceri Grenelle Hi Ellen,

Thanks so much for your comment, I'm glad you enjoyed reading the book! As for number two, I'm waiting for the book to be contracted so it probably won't be out until sometime in 2016. But Jeremiah and Lottie's story is all written and ready to be told. With the way the plot is progressing I'm currently forecasting at least six, possibly seven books. But who knows? I might be inspired by some new characters to continue on past that. I hope you like the future books as much as the first. Have a great weekend!

Ceri