Lina Mouloudj
Lina Mouloudj asked J.B. Kantt:

i want to start writing my thoughts, but i'm not brave enough, what will u advice me to start writing? can i have some useful instructions

J.B. Kantt The main advice I have for someone who wants to start writing is ... just start writing. There's no right or wrong way to start. You should write about whatever you want; the beauty of writing is there's no boundaries. Sure, not everyone is great at it when they first start, but as I always like to say: In the world of writing, practice makes better; so the more you write, the better you write. Plus, you should write for you, not for anyone else; so if you want to keep your writing to yourself, you can ... and if one day you want to share it with readers, you can do that too. It's totally up to the writer.

I hope this helps you, and I hope you find the courage to write. :)