Saied Ali
Saied Ali asked John Gwynne:

Hey John! Just finished Ruin a few days ago and was completely blown away yet again! Your series is just phenomenal! I'm wondering if you would be be doing any events or signings in Dublin? Also, I'm looking far and wide to get a new hardcover version of Malice, any suggestions? Thanks and all the best, wishing you nothing but success!

John Gwynne Hi Saied,

Great to hear from you, and I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed Ruin :)

I'd love to visit Dublin, but I'm afraid that I don't do much travelling. Harriett, my daughter, is profoundly disabled and my wife and I are her sole carers. Thus I don't travel too far from home - London is about as far as I go without the family in tow.
Of course, there's always the possibility of a family holiday to Ireland...
I'll let you know if that happens :)

Hardbacks of Malice are hard to find, now. I've had a few people message me recently about trying to get hold of copies. I think your best bet is eBay - they do crop up - some for stupid money, but occasionally they appear at realistic prices.

Sorry I can't be of more help, there.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Best,

John