Sandra
Sandra asked Sara Donati:

I can not wait for The Gilded Hour to be released! I've read ALL your books, under both names and I loved every one of them! You are an amazing author. It doesn't matter what you write about it's awesome! I guess I'm suppose to ask a question here. lol So, After The Gilded Hour, when is the next book coming out? I know, I know! But just thought I'd ask if any thing else is in the works. Sandra Nokes

Sara Donati Sandra -- Crickey, where are you at three in the morning when I doubt I'll ever write another sentence? What a boost!

I'm writing the sequel to TGH now. But you know it takes me a while to get one of these monster novels written. I hope you'll see it in about 1.5 years.