David James
David James asked Mari Howard:

Maybe I'll take a look at Baby, Baby. If I like it I'll post a review. My question is would you take a look at my latest, The Scholar's Tale?

Mari Howard I could do that, yes. I am a fairly slow reader - both because of time constraints and because I am a slowish reader anyway. Is it on Kindle? I've have a look. You may of course not like BB, if it's not your kind of thing, but a fair review including 'not my thing but ...) is fine. I've been reading a few books lately which aren't mine, but are by people who are fellow writers I know, - it was interesting to read time travel, dystopic, and fantasy for a change. (PS The Labyrinth Year, my follow-up to BB, gave me the opportunity to write about pre-schoolers. That was fun!)