Draganadjokic343gmail.Com
Draganadjokic343gmail.Com asked Nataša Nuit Pantović:

Dear Nuit, I read your books and I love the exercises and your approach. My question about your Conscious Parenting Course is: Did you base your conscious parenting exercises on your personal experiences with your kids or on the experiences of other parents? I found lots of useful day-to-day exercises within the courses. Many thanks in advance, Gaga

Nataša Nuit Pantović Dear Gaga,

the exercises and tools that you found within the Conscious Parenting course are based on my 25 years of spiritual work, my personal research within the area of self-development and meditation and are all checked by my lovely creative kids that are now 8 and 11. The personal experience is the most valuable one and I very much appreciate the treasure of motherhood.